1) What does AEG do?
AEG help foreign students (international) to secure admissions in leading universities in USA.
2) What packages does AEG have?
Please visit packages page
3) Does packages include all fees?
Yes, package includes application fees for 5 universities, standardized test reporting fees, credential evaluation fees and any postal charges.
4) Does packages include credential translation cost?
No. If your transcripts aren’t in English you should subscribe for credential translation.
5) Does AEG do credential evaluation and translation?
AEG does not do credential evaluation or translation services. AEG utilizes certified credential evaluators and translators nationwide to complete you application package. Some universities recommend certain evaluating agencies for transcripts to be evaluated in their applications. Your application package will be completed as per university requirements.
6) What’s the timeline for completing applications in comprehensive package (Regular)?
Usually averages between 1-2 months. All 5 university applications will be completed before the university deadline.
7) What’s the timeline for completing applications if I subscribe for comprehensive package (expedite)?
We guarantee 20 business days completion time. The package doesn’t include sending financial statements, original/notarized transcripts etc from student side. However AEG will work with students to complete ASAP.
8) Do you have tailored timeline for each student?
Yes. We will provide a tailored timeframe charted for each student to complete their applications once you subscribed for our service. Students are expected commit to this schedule and work with AEG officer to complete their application package.
9) What should I work with AEG officers?
We encourage initial SOP and Resume be drafted by the student. AEG will review case by case SOP, Resume and reference letters. Usually 2-3 iterations are needed to complete these documents.
10) Do you guarantee admission (I-20)?
Technically no one can guarantee an admission. Our guarantee is based on our past high admission success rate.
11) What universities do you apply?
Please refer universities page for partial list of universities. More than 600+ universities decision information are in our database. You will receive admission from any university in 50 states.
12) When do I receive my I-20 admission letter?
Usually it takes between 45 days to 4 months to receive your admission letter from the time applications are completed.
13) What if I don’t receive an admission?
AEG officers meticulously select universities after looking at your profile. We have more than 99% admission success. In case, if you didn’t receive admission in one of 5 universities that we apply we will refund your balance money other than paid for university fees, standardized test reporting fees, credential evaluation fee, translation fees and other postal charges.
14) Do I need to send original documents for initial evaluation?
No .For initial evaluation we need only copies scanned and send to email@example.com .Copies should be legible and will be used for evaluation and translation.
15) What if I don’t agree with transcript evaluation results?
Our credential evaluators and translators are certified professionals and they evaluate thousands of similar cases every month. You most likely will receive same evaluation results when done through a different agency. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
16) How many universities can I add?
You can any number of universities in addition to regular or expedite package at a cost of USD350 per university .If you have any specific university that you like to add you can do so.
17) What documents AEG need for completing applications?
Please visit application process page.
18) Does AEG accept DD, money order and wire transfer?
Yes. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
19) Do you have privacy disclaimer?
Yes. We strongly respect students personal information. We will not sell or give to any 3rd party vendors. Your information will only be submitted to evaluating agencies whom AEG work with and have strong privacy commitment.
Yes you can cancel your package, however no refund will be made.
21) Do you apply for SEVIS or Visa for students?
No. We don’t apply for SEVIS or Visa for students. Applicants should contact American consulate general in their country for information.
22) Do you store student information?
Your information will be stored only till you get admission offer and till the semester you are applying.
23) What disciplines do you apply?
We have more than 95+ disciplines in our data base. We apply to all disciplines from Romanian history to atomic physics.
24) Are you affiliated to any university, organization or its officials?
No. We are not affiliated to any university, organizations or its officials.
25) Do you train students on standardized test?
No. Students should have their standardized test scores before registering.
26) What role does my Letters of Recommendation play for getting admission?A Letter of Recommendation is one of the most important components of your entire application materials. It will help the admission committee in reviewing your qualities, abilities, strengths and weakness, overall it reflects the impression you hold over your professors, peers or who ever authors your recommendation. It gives a sort of insight as to what you are and capable of, LORs also weigh your chances of getting an admission at times, when your academics, scores are not so strong.
27) Can AEG suggest me how to write Letter of recommendation (LORs)?First of all, you should choose a good recommender, talk to him personally and explain, about how important this recommendation of letter is for you. You should also provide him (recommender) a clear picture about the type of university, you are attending along with academic information such as your intending major of study, awards won by you, extra curricular activities, publications, research, your work experience, your strength & weakness, hobbies all these are essential information.
28) Can AEG brief me about the structure of a LOR?A letter of Recommendation should have the following basic elements, though they may differ depending upon the persons style of evaluation. a) Recommenders information? This may be highlighted on the letterhead about the position or status held by the evaluator, or you can provide a brief introduction about the recommender in a paragraph, mostly the former is preferred. b) Establish a relationship with the student- A recommender should establish a relationship between him and the student, whether the student was attending lecture in his class or assisting him in a laboratory or working under him etc., c) Description- Recommenders describe about the qualities about the student and highlight his presentation skills, command over the English language, leadership qualities and many more. At the same time justify that his evaluation is fair and reasonable. d)Evaluation- Final evaluation of the candidate and a statement of overall evaluation, whether he is fairly good, good, average, below average etc. e)Signature & Date-Student should ensure that LORs are duly signed & dated, with proper attestation made by the recommender. Sometimes universities may ask students to submit Recos directly from the recommender in contents. Hence you should ensure that the author has signed it by confirming with him.
29) What are the pre-requisites to get an admission in USA?a) You should have completed 16 years of education, if you intend to pursue a Masters Degree. You need to take TOEFL, GRE Tests as a prerequisite, and for Management Programs GMAT. Note: Only a handful of Universities offer programs for those students, who have completed 15 years of education, subject to certain conditions. b) You should have completed your 10+2, if you intend to study a Bachelors Degree and take Mandatory Tests such as TOEFL and SAT.
30) I have completed my Degree through distance education. Do I have a chance to get into Masters Program in any country?Most of the universities will not consider the Open University Degrees
31) What is Official Transcripts?The Xerox or true copies of your mark sheets attested by the concerned University Registrar or Asst. Registrar or Controller of examiner in sealed envelopes are known as Official Transcripts.
32) How important are the statement of purpose and the recommendation letters?The statement of purpose and the recommendation letters are the key documents for the academic committee to favorably consider your application. They need to be well written as they give the university insights into what kind of person you are.
33) I want to pursue my PhD program in USA. Can I be assured of any Assistance ship?The Assistantship has to be decided by the university authorities so we cannot assure.
34) Does AEG guarantee any Financial Aid / Scholarship?Some Universities do offer Financial Aid/Scholarship, provided if you have a very good profile, but we cannot guarantee you on that.
35) Do I need to take up SAT-II to pursue BS in USA University?The Universities demand SAT-II for some specific programs. SAT-I and TOEFL are sufficient for the regular programs.
36) Is ranking of the university a big concern?In US, private bodies rank universities, which has resulted in serious misgivings about the same. Many of the top-notch universities refuse to participate in such rankings. Hence ranking of universities should not be taken as the only criteria of selection. Students should also consider other important factors like the accreditation of the university, program accreditation, strength of the faculty, infrastructure, on-going researches and placement support at the university.
Any you have any questions please contact AEG at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for packages